Thursday, December 4, 2014

Processing Feelings Creating the Life You Want

Processing Feelings with the “Script” from the book Feelings Buried Alive Never Die by Karol K. Truman




Spirit/Super-Conscious, please locate the origin of my feeling(s), thought(s) of ______________________________________________________________

Take each and every level, layer, area and aspect of my Be-ing to this origin. Analyze and resolve it perfectly with God’s truth.

Come through all generations of time and eternity, healing every incident and its appendages based on the origin. Do it according to God’s will until I’m at the present-filled with light an truth, God’s peace and love, forgiveness of myself for my incorrect perceptions, forgiveness of every person, place, circumstance and event which contributed to this feeling(s)/thought(s).

With total forgiveness and unconditional love, I allow every physical, mental, emotional and spiritual problem, and inappropriate behavior based on the negative origin recorded in my DNA, to transform.
*I choose Be-ing _________________________.
I Feel__________________________________.
I AM___________________________________.

It is done. It is healed. It is accomplished now!

Thank you, Spirit, for coming to my aid and helping me attain the full measure of my creation. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you and praise God from whom all blessings flow.**
*Basically, use the same appropriate positive feeling on each of the three blanks to replace the negative feeling.

**You can do the Script in the name of Jesus Christ if you choose.

No comments: